Company Drivers / Owner Operators Wanted - Ph: 800-832-0350 x 1010
Posted: Monday, March 18, 2013 12:25 AM
- Minimum Age - 23
- Endorsements - Class A with haz-mat.
- Experience - A minimum of two (2) years current experience in the operations of tractor/trailer equipment.
- Candidate must meet all Federal Motor Carrier guidelines
- Candidate must have a valid Commercial Driver License with proper endorsements in state of residence.
- No record of a driver's license suspension or revocation for more than 30 days during the last 36 month periods. (Note: The suspension or revocation must be the direct result of a conviction while operating any motor vehicle).
- No serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the last three years as follows:
- Excessive speeding, involving any single offense for any speed of 15 mph or more above the posted speed limit.
- Reckless driving or careless endangerment.
- Improper or erratic lane changes.
- Following the vehicle ahead too closely.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Hit and Run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failure to report an accident
- Refusal to take a test required by an implied consent or similar law.
- Violation of an 'open container' or similar statute.
- Reckless homicide or involuntary manslaughter.
- Operating while under suspension or revocation.
- Speed exibition, contest, or drag race.
- Use of a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony.
- Assault with a motor vehicle.
- Operating a motor vehicle without permission of the owner.
- Fleeing or eluding a police officer.
- No more than four (4) moving violations in the past 36 months, and no more than two (2) moving violations in the previous 12 months. Two equipment violations equal one moving violation.
- No record of involvement in an at-fault traffic accident while operating any motor vehicle during the last 36 months.
• Location: Flint
• Post ID: 11162465 flint